We aim to host a chat once a month, but this can vary depending on our time and bandwidth availability. Sometimes they are scheduled rather last minute, so be sure to sign up for our e-mail notifications below to get updates when we schedule our next video cast. All of our chats are recorded and available for viewing later (scroll down).
Live Video Cast Center
We offer these chats as our gift, but if you’d like to offer a tip/contribution in thanks for our time & effort – we greatly appreciate it.
Our Next Video Chat:
Our next live video scheduled for:
When: Saturday, December 6, 2014
3pm PST / 6pm EST
(You will need to setup a free Livestream account to view the chat.)
Topic: Solar Electrical Systems for RVs
We’ll give a quick tour of our newly installed 800w solar panel installation, talk about our decision making process to go traditional glass panels instead of the flexible panels we had been testing, talk about our combo setup of a roof and ground setup and some of the practicalities of living off solar in boondocking situations. We’ll of course also take questions.
Our chats are provided as a gift to you – donations are always appreciated, but never expected.
Future Possible Chat Topics:
- Selecting an RV for Full Timing
- Cooking & Meal Preparations
- Community on the Road
- The Everyday Aspects of RVing
- Solar for RVs
- Pets and RVing
- Environmental Impacts of RVing
- Working on the Road
- Affording Full Time RVing
- Picking a Domicile for Full Time RVing
Sign Up for our e-mail list above to be notified when we schedule these chats!
Notes about our chats:
- We are usually broadcasting via cellular data – video & audio quality can vary.
- During live casts, you can ask questions to us via the video page’s timeline. When viewing archives, obviously – we won’t be there to answer your questions. *grin*
- If you’ll be missing the live broadcast, and have a question you’d like to address – you can send it to us in e-mail in advance and we’ll do our best to work it in.
- We offer these chats for free – it’s our gift. If you’d like to say thanks with a tip/donation, there’s a ‘Donate’ button. Thanks!
Below are our archives of past chats (warning, they are generally over an hour long each, so make sure you have the bandwidth available to watch them!). All of our chat archives are stored on our YouTube Channel.
- Chris & Cherie of Technomadia.com talk about solar for RVs, including giving a tour of their new 800w solar roof and 600w ground deploy solar…
- Chris Dunphy & Cherie Ve Ard of http://www.RVMobileInternet.com and authors of 'The Mobile Internet Handbook' overview the basic options for mobile internet for RVers. From…
- Join Cherie of Technomadia.com and Nina of WheelingIt.Us for a chat about healthcare on the road. We’ll cover health insurance considerations for RVers, finding healthcare…
- Most RVers at some point will end up staying in RV Parks and Campgrounds. In this live video cast, we'll talk about: - The variety…
- Tips and tricks for traveling with RVing friends while honoring your and their needs, space and unique styles of travel. Balancing travel pace, style and…
- How do you live & travel in a small space with the one you love, and not only not kill each other – but keep…
- Nikki & Jason Wynn and Chris & Cherie of Technomadia team up for a talk on 'Working on the Road'. From workamping, volunteering, temporary jobs…
- Join us and RVillage Founder Curtis Coleman for a live interactive chat about the social RVing platform - www.rvillage.com. (Archive of a live UStream video…
- We have a more updated 20m version of this video created in Nov 2014 at: http://youtu.be/resaYsTxUoE Cherie & Chris of Technomadia give an overview of…
- To blog.. or not to blog? There seems to be RVers starting blogs all the time, but is starting one right for you? In this…
- RVing is a great lifestyle choice for introverts. Introversion, by the way - is not the same thing as being shy. Introverts just need non-social…
- An overview of Lithium Ion Batteries for RV house systems, with a 2.5 year update on the bank we built for our vintage bus. For…