It is with great pleasure that we announce The Mobile Internet Handbook – 2014 US RVers Edition has been formatted for Amazon Kindle and Apple iBooks, and we’re officially releasing the eBook!
The book covers cellular data, public WiFi, satellite, ham, cable/DSL, enhancing signals, installation, managing bandwidth, traveling to Canada & Mexico, entertainment options, cellular phone plans and most importantly – setting your expectations for what life on the road with mobile internet is like.
The book is written for the non-technical internet surfer to the high-tech geek – we strive to balance using every day language and examples to explain complex topics, while keeping things technically accurate.
All eBook versions are now $9.99 – Kindle, iBooks or PDF*!
For more information, a preview or to purchase:
The print edition of the book is still a couple weeks away. We have also just completed a special layout of the book in 6 x 9″ paperback, and ordered our proofs for review. We hope to have the print edition shipping sometime in September.
* The PDF version also includes an optional ePub version if you prefer.
Join Mobile Internet Aficionados … and Save!
- Q&A Forums to ask us questions and get responses.
- Indepth and timely newsletters.
- Exclusive and ad-free content – some of our in-depth articles will be released members only, and others will be made available first to members before the general public.
- Webinars and members only discussions
- Discounts on private advising sessions.
We are extending the introductory pricing of $39/year during the launch of the book.
Or – you can get the PDF book and join at the same time and save $2
(both for just $47)!
For more information or to join:
If you pre-ordered the PDF eBook during our funding campaign back in May/June, and have not yet downloaded your copy – please be in touch so that we can deliver you your copy!