Looking forward, this is what our tentative route for the next few weeks looks like:
We are currently planning to spend one more night here at the Grand Canyon. Then, onward towards New Mexico, Texas, and beyond…
- Friday (4/17) – Towards New Mexico. Stop at Canyon de Chelly National Monument?
- Saturday & Sunday (4/18-19) – Albuquerque, NM
- Monday & Tuesday (4/20-21) – Santa Fe, NM
- Wednesday (4/22) – Roswell, NM (UFO’s!)
- Thursday (4/23) – Carlsbad Caverns, NM
- Friday & Saturday (4/24-25) – Into & Across Texas
- Sunday – Sunday (4/26-5/3) – New Braunfels, TX. Cherie’s Parents & Sub Vets Reunion
- Towards St. Louis… (5/4 – 5/7) – Arriving in St. Louis in time for mother’s day!
All of our plans are always subject to Nomadic Standard Time adjustments, of course. Things may slip or extend, and routes may change based upon cool tips and intriguing invitations. If you have any recommendations of things to do or people to see, let us know!
You can see our forward-looking travel calendar posted here.