- Our Tales
- Travelogues & Plans
- Chapters of our Life on the Road
- Bus Project Log
- Our Campground Reviews on RVParking.Com
- Kiki’s Corner (Yes, our cat blogs)
- Work Life
- Tech & Nomad
- About Us
Continuing eastward following Route 66 through Arizona, we arrived at the Petrified Forest National Park (it’s difficult to not type that as Petrified National Forest!) just before closing at sunset. We were able to take a drive through the park, but not too much stopping. It’s an amazing display of nature’s beauty and the chemical process that caused these trees to turn to stone.
Here’s our video of our drive through – we’re also experimenting with hosting this video on TripFilms, to see if we might want to switch to them instead of YouTube. So please comment if you have any thing to say about the quality of this video as compared to others we’ve posted. I’m not convinced yet its the right tool for us.
If you’d prefer to see the YouTube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCENZKXLv6k
Hi, we’re Cherie & Chris!Technology has enabled our full time traveling lifestyle since 2006. We currently full time RV in a geeked out vintage bus conversion, following nomadic serendipity - while running our high tech business.
Our Current Adventure
We're currently in Transit: Austin -> Cedar Key, FL, United States
Our Most Recent Posts
- Until Next Time, Austin!
- Ramblings: Tales from Nomads – Interstellar Orchard
- Family Warmth in Austin and Various Stuff
- 2013 Gift Giving Guide for Full Time RVers
- Unlocked & Universal – Millenicom Retina iPad Mini Awesomesauce!
- A Chilly Arrival to Austin
- Healthcare on the Road (Updated for the Affordable Care Act!)
Our Next Live Video Chat
View archives of past chats.
Click Here to get e-mail notifications when we schedule future video chats.