- Our Tales
- Travelogues & Plans
- Chapters of our Life on the Road
- Bus Project Log
- Our Campground Reviews on RVParking.Com
- Kiki’s Corner (Yes, our cat blogs)
- Work Life
- Tech & Nomad
- About Us
In our endeavor to follow old Route 66 as closely as possible through Arizona, we took a detour off of I-40 at Exit 144 to explore the small town of Ash Fork, Arizona.
Ash Fork had been bypassed by both the interstate and railway, leaving it mighty high and dry. Even two of our travel road trip books skipped over mentioning the town at all in their guides to Route 66. But undaunted, Ash Fork has gone on to become “the flagstone capitol of the world”.
We noticed one other cool Ash Fork claim to fame… All the new Burma Shave replica signs we had been seeing along Route 66? They seem to lead into the Route 66 Museum in this sleepy little town.
Hi, we’re Cherie & Chris!Technology has enabled our full time traveling lifestyle since 2006. We currently full time RV in a geeked out vintage bus conversion, following nomadic serendipity - while running our high tech business.
Our Current Adventure
We're currently in Transit: Austin -> Cedar Key, FL, United States
Our Most Recent Posts
- Ramblings: Tales from Nomads – Interstellar Orchard
- Family Warmth in Austin and Various Stuff
- 2013 Gift Giving Guide for Full Time RVers
- Unlocked & Universal – Millenicom Retina iPad Mini Awesomesauce!
- A Chilly Arrival to Austin
- Healthcare on the Road (Updated for the Affordable Care Act!)
- Desert Bus Driving
Our Next Live Video Chat
View archives of past chats.
Click Here to get e-mail notifications when we schedule future video chats.