We’d Love to Hear from You!
Did you know Technomadia.com is primarily our personal blog? It’s kinda like our virtual living room. We’re thrilled to have you come join us for a bit!
We accept no major sponsorships, guest posts or such. It’s just not our style to clutter up sharing our life on the road with that sort of stuff, and we prefer to remain as unbiased as possible when we talk about products the enable our life on the road.
We love sharing, and we love helping you a bit along the way in the process.. this site is a gift to you.
Creating content for this site takes a lot of time and effort. And hosting the traffic and maintaining this site takes hard cash that we completely self fund.
And why do we do it? We really and sincerely enjoy it, and we love the chance to connect with you!
If what we’ve provided has been of help to you along your journey, we sure would love to hear your appreciation. It’s what keeps us inspired to keep creating and sharing. And supporting our projects & products or just tossing us a little contribution to our tip jar helps offset the costs of providing this site (besides, we’d much rather be supported by our readers than by some corporate entity.)
Here are some ways you can ‘pay it back':
Interact With Us
We don’t share just to hear ourselves talk – we share to interact with our readers, help others navigate this on the road stuff and hopefully one day meet you down the road.
If you enjoy our content… we truly appreciate it when you reach out to us. It helps keep us inspired to keep sharing… and it doesn’t cost you anything but a little time.
Here’s some ways:
- Comment on posts – let us know you’re reading and enjoying what we share, it helps us know what kind of content you like, so we can create more of it.
- Sharing is caring – Like something we posted? Share it with your friends, RVing groups/forums or link to it from your own blog and let others know about it. (Sharing doesn’t mean copying, by the way.)
- Connect and interact with us elsewhere on the web:
- Contact Us – Not into participating in social media? No worries.. we understand. But we’d still love to hear from you. Drop us a line every so often. Say thanks, give us some ideas for things to do or even better.. invite us over if we’re passing your way. (We love invitations to ‘driveway surf’!)
Support our Projects
We’re creators who enjoy solving everyday situations we encounter. As RVing, travel and technology are a big part of our lives, creating things for that market is a natural evolution for us. Over our many years on the road, we’ve developed some truly useful RV travel related resources.
Supporting these projects by utilizing them, sharing them and purchasing helps keep us funded and will probably help you out along the way too! Thank you!
RV Mobile Internet Resource Center
Our newest project (started in mid-2014) is our RV Mobile Internet Resource Center.
We were writing so much content about mobile internet here on Technomadia, and fielding so many questions – that we decided to create a space for it so we can focus on keeping on top of this always changing obstacle many of today’s RVers face.
Here’s what we offer there:
- Mobile Internet News Feed – we keep an eye on the industry and analyze news for how it impacts RVers. If cellular carriers change their plans, WiFiRanger offers a new device, the FCC makes a ruling, a new cellular booster comes to market – you’ll hear about it here.
- Free Newsletter – Every month we issue a summary mobile internet newsletter for those who want to be kept in the know.
- The Mobile Internet Handbook – Our 200+ page book on the trials and tribulations of keeping connected as RVers. We issued the first edition in 2013, and now issue an update every year or so as needed.
- Resource Center – We write living guides (ie. we keep them updated), product reviews and overviews in our resource center. Much of the content is released first to our premium members, and then some is available for free to the public.
- Personal Advising – Want some individualized guidance? Book a private advising session. We’ll help you assess your mobile internet needs and design the best setup balancing your desires, travel style and budget.
We welcome you to utilize this resource and share out news items with your friends, readers and followers too!
Mobile Internet Aficionados – Premium Membership
When you join the premium membership, you gain access to our more in-depth content (guides, product reviews, Q&A forums, newsletters, community, webinars, book updates and more).
You’ll be the first to know about any major developments in the industry that could impact your ability to stay online – we’re constantly tracking products, promotions and changes.
By joining, you help support us in helping keep you and other RVers updated with what has become a critical amenity for RVers. It’s a wide topic that is constantly changing, and we’re dedicated to keeping on top of it, so that you can concentrate on what drives you.
We offer several membership levels, as low as $17/year.
Overwhelmed with all of the options to keep online while RVing the USA? It’s our guide to understanding the options and deciding what you really need. We cover cellular, WiFi, satellite, boosting, hints/tricks, installation, entertainment, international travel and setting your expectations.
Everything we’ve learned about staying connected while traveling full time in a RV since 2006.
Available in PDF, ePub, Kindle, iBooks and print!
Our popular blog series that covers many of the logistics of living a life on the road in one convenient eBook for those who wish to make a contribution towards our efforts.
Price: Pay as you wish
Adjust the price in the shopping cart for what it’s worth to you (or if you prefer, read it online FOR FREE .). We sure will appreciate that glass of wine your contribution will treat us to. Thank you.
(Already own the book and want an update? Just add it to your cart again, use the discount code ‘IBoughtBefore’ with our compliments!)
Book a ‘Pick our Brains’ Session
We get contacted a lot with requests for folks to ‘pick our brains’ about a topic. We love helping people realize their dreams, and it’s always our pleasure to gift our time in creating public content. And we truly wish we had spare hours in the day to also gift personalized consultations.. but, we simply don’t. Not if we’re to sleep and stuff too.
We offer an opportunity for you to ‘pick our brains’ via phone, video, e-mail, chat or in person for a variety of topics:
- Mobile internet setups (we actually have a special Mobile Internet Advisor program for this)
- Preparing to the hit the road
- Solar & electrical systems
- Finding your ideal RV
- Preparing an RV for being high-tech and/or off-grid
- Running a business remotely
- Brainstorming income ideas
- Anything else you think we might be able to help with.
This isn’t something we want to build our business around, but we also know how much of our time & attention truly giving individualized guidance takes. If this is something you’re interested in, be in touch and let us know what’s on your mind .. we’ll let you know if we feel we might be able to help. (Our rates range from $40-65, depending on the session length you’d like.)
Mobile Travel Apps
These are apps we’ve written, inspired by our own technomadic travels.
Coverage? for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Coverage? is the app digital nomads, bandwidth junkies and travelers crave – knowing where they can expect to be connected next! Overlaying all of the major cellular carrier’s coverage maps in a standardized layout, allows end users to see where they will can most likely get LTE, 4G, Edge or be off network.
State Lines for iPhone & Android™
Compiled after over 7 years of full time RV road-tripping across the USA, and after many hours of research on state specific information, State Lines is an indispensable traveler’s guidebook to highly variable state regulations.
US Public Lands for iPhone, iPad & Android™
Overlays BLM, Forest Service, NPS and public land boundary maps. Helping you utilize US national resources!
Leave a Tip
Don’t need any of our services or products, or just want to thank us by buying us a drink or dinner… well, we certainly welcome that too. (Heck, we love that!).
Just use the ‘Leave a Tip’ button at the bottom of every page of our blog to send us a contribution via PayPal.
We are also Amazon affiliates.. which means when you take our recommendation for a product to purchase with our affiliate link on Amazon, we get a little cash too. (At no extra cost to you). You can also start your Amazon session with the Amazon search bar that bottom of the page. (Thanks!)