Ways to Say Thanks
Hey there… did you know Technomadia.com is primarily our personal blog? It’s kinda like our virtual living room. We’re thrilled to have you come join us for a bit!
We accept no major sponsorships, guest posts or such. It’s just not our style to clutter up sharing our life on the road with that sort of stuff, and we prefer to remain as unbiased as possible when we talk about products the enable our life on the road.
We love sharing, and we love helping you a bit along the way in the process.. this site is a gift to you.
Creating content for this site takes a lot of time and effort. And hosting the traffic and developing this site takes hard cash that we completely self fund.
And why do we do it? We really and sincerely enjoy it, and we love the chance to connect with you!
If what we’ve provided has been of help to you along your journey, we sure would love to hear your appreciation. It’s what keeps us inspired to keep creating and sharing. And it helps offset the costs of providing this site (besides, we’d much rather be supported by our readers than by some corporate entity.)
Here’s some ways we love to hear your thanks:
- Comment on posts – let us know you’re reading and enjoying what we share, it helps us know what kind of content you like, so we can create more of it. It’s also lets us know that you appreciate what we write, and we’re not just typing words into the void.
- Connect and interact with us (interacting with you is a huge part of why we do this!):
- If you purchase something based on our recommendation, using our affiliate links or referring to us is always appreciated.
- Buy us a virtual thank-you drink or dinner by making a monetary contribution via PayPal (see the bottom of every page for our ‘Leave a Tip’ button.)
- Support our projects (see below)
Support our Projects
We also have created some RV travel related resources over the years. Supporting these projects by utilizing them, sharing them and purchasing helps keep us funded, lets us know you appreciate our content and will probably help you out along the way too! Thank you!
RV Mobile Internet Resource Center
Our newest project (started in mid-2014) is our RV Mobile Internet Resource Center.
We were writing so much content about mobile internet here on Technomadia, and fielding so many questions – that we decided to create a space for it. Here’s what we offer there:
- Mobile Internet News Feed – we keep an eye on the industry and analyze news for how it impacts RVers. If cellular carriers change their plans, WiFiRanger offers a new device, the FCC makes a ruling, a new cellular booster comes to market – you’ll hear about it here.
- Free Newsletter – Every month we issue a summary mobile internet newsletter for those who want to be kept in the know.
- The Mobile Internet Handbook – Our 200+ page book on the trials and tribulations of keeping connected as RVers. We issued the first edition in 2013, did a massive re-write in 2014 and a refresh in early 2015.
- Resource Center – We write living guides (ie. we keep them updated), product reviews and overviews in our resource center. Much of the content is released first to our premium members, and then some is available for free to the public.
- Personal Advising – Want some individualized guidance? Book a private advising session. We’ll help you assess your mobile internet needs and design the best setup balancing your desires, travel style and budget.
We welcome you to utilize this resource and share out news items with your friends, readers and followers too!
Mobile Internet Aficionados – Premium Membership
Mobile Internet Aficionados is the pay side of our RV Mobile Internet Resource Center. We offer a lot of free content on the resource center (see above) – this membership takes it even further. It’s for those who rely on mobile internet to live their RVing lifestyle.
When you join the premium membership, you gain access to our more in-depth content (guides, product reviews, Q&A forums, newsletters, community, webinars, book updates and more). You also turn off advertising throughout the site.
By joining, you help support us in helping keep you and other RVers updated with what has become a critical amenity for RVers. It’s a wide topic that is constantly changing, and we’re dedicated to keeping on top of it, so that you can concentrate on what drives you.
We also offer other membership levels, as low as $19/year – that simply turn off the advertising, if you’d like to show your support that way instead.
Overwhelmed with all of the options to keep online while RVing the USA? It’s our guide to understanding the options and deciding what you really need. We cover cellular, WiFi, satellite, boosting, hints/tricks, installation, entertainment, international travel and setting your expectations.
Everything we’ve learned about staying connected while traveling full time in a RV since 2006.
Available in PDF, ePub, Kindle, iBooks and print!
Our popular blog series that covers many of the logistics of living a life on the road in one convenient eBook for those who wish to make a contribution towards our efforts.
Price: Pay as you wish
Adjust the price in the shopping cart for what it’s worth to you (or if you prefer, read it online FOR FREE .). We sure will appreciate that glass of wine your contribution will treat us to. Thank you.
(Already own the book and want an update? Just add it to your cart again, use the discount code ‘IBoughtBefore’ with our compliments!)
We love helping people realize their dreams, and it’s always our pleasure to gift our time in creating content.
If you have just a quick question, you are always welcome to contact us – we’ll answer, no charge, as soon as we can (please be patient.. we deal with a lot of e-mail, it may take us a few days to get back to you!)
We really do wish we had the available free time to gift everyone in-depth personalized advice and feedback .. but that’s just not our reality.
So we offer an opportunity for you to ‘pick our brains’ via phone, video, e-mail, chat or in person for a variety of topics:
- Mobile internet setups (we actually have a special Mobile Internet Advisor program for this)
- Preparing to the hit the road
- Finding your ideal RV
- Preparing an RV for being high-tech and/or off-grid
- Running a business remotely
- Brainstorming income ideas
- Anything else you think we might be able to help with.
This isn’t something we want to build our business around, but we also know how much of our time & attention truly giving individualized guidance takes. If this is something you’re interested in, be in touch and let us know what’s on your mind and mention you’re inquiring about a possible session.
If we think we can help and have available time/bandwidth, you can initiate a session via our advising page at RV Mobile Internet. (Our rates range from $40-95, depending on the session length and type you’d like.)
Mobile Travel Apps
These are apps we’ve written, inspired by our own technomadic travels.
Coverage? for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Coverage? is the app digital nomads, bandwidth junkies and travelers crave – knowing where they can expect to be connected next! Overlaying all of the major cellular carrier’s coverage maps in a standardized layout, allows end users to see where they will can most likely get LTE, 4G, Edge or be off network.
State Lines for iPhone & Android™
Compiled after over 7 years of full time RV road-tripping across the USA, and after many hours of research on state specific information, State Lines is an indispensable traveler’s guidebook to highly variable state regulations.
US Public Lands for iPhone, iPad & Android™
Overlays BLM, Forest Service, NPS and public land boundary maps. Helping you utilize US national resources!