That’s become harder and harder as our audience has grown.
Our Virtual Crew Facebook Group is a more intimate community where we can do just that – share more ‘behind the scenes’, interact, laugh, vent and just be us. We host interactive video events, Q&As, in person meet-ups and encourage two-way participation so we can get to know you too.
This space is a ‘no spectators’ area – open to those who have made their intentions to be a more active part of our journey clear to us.
Criteria that might determine if this spot is for you:
- You’ve sent virtual wine or more (you can do so at the bottom of every page).
- You were a Patreon when we offered that option (we no longer host a community there, as we want to be more inclusive than just those who send a monthly contribution.)
- We’re related and/or real life friends
- We’ve met in person and shared more than a surface level conversation
- You’ve been a frequent positive commenter on our content, to a point we’d recognize you
- You’ve offered or provided logistical assistance (driveway/dock surfing, project assistance, tips on things to do, volunteer moderators, etc.)
- You’ve brought us actual wine/gifts
- You purchased one of our shirts or other swag we might offer
- You joined the MIA, not just to get mobile internet content, but also to support our work
- Some other action that we may not have thought of yet
Basically.. you’ve reciprocated back to us beyond a typical ‘fan/creator’ dynamic (while reading/watching, subscribing, liking and occasionally commenting on posts are all awesome & appreciated, those are ‘typical’ interactions.)
Met one or more of the criteria above?
Not a ‘Facebook Person’? We understand, not everyone is on Facebook or comfortable with it. But that’s simply where we find ourselves spending time keeping up with friends & family, and hosting our business related groups. We are there anyway, so it’s what works best for us – we tried non-Facebook options like Patreon, and it just felt too much like extra work and wasn’t interactive enough to be fun for us. We welcome you to interact wherever we post – YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or right here on the blog.