- Our Tales
- Travelogues & Plans
- Chapters of our Life on the Road
- Bus Project Log
- Our Campground Reviews on RVParking.Com
- Kiki’s Corner (Yes, our cat blogs)
- Work Life
- Tech & Nomad
- About Us
On our continued adventure eastward through Arizona following Route 66, we made a lunch stop at Walnut Canyon National Monument, where we hiked down a lot of steps to view the cliffside ruin dwellings of the Sinaqua people. It was a beautiful hike, the only catch being – what goes down, must come up!
Our video post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6FgvBOSyeM
Hi, we’re Cherie & Chris!Technology has enabled our full time traveling lifestyle since 2006. We currently full time RV in a geeked out vintage bus conversion, following nomadic serendipity - while running our high tech business.
Our Current Adventure
We're currently in Transit: Austin -> Cedar Key, FL, United States
Our Most Recent Posts
- Until Next Time, Austin!
- Ramblings: Tales from Nomads – Interstellar Orchard
- Family Warmth in Austin and Various Stuff
- 2013 Gift Giving Guide for Full Time RVers
- Unlocked & Universal – Millenicom Retina iPad Mini Awesomesauce!
- A Chilly Arrival to Austin
- Healthcare on the Road (Updated for the Affordable Care Act!)
Our Next Live Video Chat
View archives of past chats.
Click Here to get e-mail notifications when we schedule future video chats.